RankBear requires WordPress 5.2 and PHP 7.2 or newer.
RankBear enables you to track up to five keywords for free, forever. If you need to track more keywords you can upgrade from within the plugin to one of our affordable paid subscription plans.
Install RankBear from within WordPress
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’.
- Search for ‘RankBear’
- Activate RankBear from your Plugins page.
Install RankBear manually
- Download the RankBear plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Upload the ‘rankbear’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the RankBear plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Install and activate the free plugin before clicking the Upgrade tab in the RankBear dashboard.
RankBear currently only supports Google. However you can track keywords in multiple countries and languages. We support all known location and language versions of the Google search engine.
Free users receive weekly updates on keyword positions and search volumes. Paid subscribers can choose between weekly and daily updates.
No, RankBear has been developed as lightweight software-as-a-service plugin. Your keyword data is stored on our servers hosted by Amazon Cloud Services, making it fast and light.
No, unlike some plugins RankBear does not use your Google Search Console data to track search rankings. This means you can track your rankings for new keywords that your site is not currently ranked.